Sunday, June 9, 2024

Venom: The Last Dance Trailer, My Thoughts

Let's look at the trailer!


I don't get the point of having those brief scenes before starting the trailer. What's it for. Is it a trailer of a trailer?

"For the love of God, Jim! Give the dogs the hamburger meat!" 

Venom is a brutal, destructive, manic cannibal. But they draw the line at animal cruelty. They do have standards, after all. ☝

Ooh, beautiful dropkick by Eddie Brock! Give 'em the chair next!

Venom was so excited! 

I've heard of biting your head off, but that was ridiculous. 

Eddie also needs Pepto-Bismol. I can't imagine Venom eating those heads did his stomach any favors. 

Now, what is Eddie doing in Vegas? Likely going to hit a buffet. I don't blame him. I love buffet food. Mmm...buffet food...

I will laugh so hard if this film has a song-and-dance number.

Holy cow, the Klyntar are enraged!

Huh, too bad there aren't any other superheroes around that can help out here...

I have to admit something. I wasn't really interested in watching the first Venom movie, and even less in Let There Be Carnage. Mainly because I felt these films were, well...kind of pointless. what was the point of making a movie focused on Venom without Spider-Man? However, for some reason, I kind of...want to see this one? I have no idea. Maybe it's because I've been enjoying The Last Dance on Netflix. Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get your vaccine/booster! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment