Monday, October 3, 2016

Let's Play Pokemon Insurgence Part 4: The First Cult Battle!

After so long, I finally got back to my Let's Play of the fan game Pokémon Insurgence!


The reason this one took so long was because of real life stuff, and I had done some grinding that was unrecorded because I wanted to prepare for what was going on ahead.

The funny thing about the Telnor Cave when I went through was that I found a whole bunch of Pokémon in it, but no Zubats. It's kind of funny to see a cave in a Pokémon game that isn't full of Zubats. Although to be fair, this is a fan game. And there was a nice variety of Pokémon in the cave, so I managed to increase my collection quite a bit.

I really like the idea of the hidden grottos. I just wish they spawned new stuff and Pokémon more often than 12 hours. Also, I wish they provided an item AND a Pokémon to catch. Would make it a little easier for a collector like me.

I also really like the idea of the Torren region being an area full of cults. It's a nice change from the usual criminal teams of the official games. I wonder what other interesting twists this game's story will take in the future, especially when this game is completely finished.

I had fun making this video, and I hope you enjoyed watching it!



No comments:

Post a Comment