Thursday, November 12, 2020

Monster Keeper Announcement Trailer, My Thoughts

Who doesn't like monsters? Especially monsters that can be trained to follow your commands. I mean if Monster Hunter taught us anything, it's that games with monsters are great. In the game Monster Sanctuary, you don't just encounter monsters, you get to raise them! Let's look at the trailer!



Yes. Yes, I am ready. Let's do this.


I like the graphical style of the game. But then again, I'm a sucker for the 16-bit graphical aesthetic.

I wonder if you can customize the character you play as.

"Come, Blue Lassie! Onward to adventure!"

Just ridin' a jellyfish. Ridin' a jellyfish...

I get a vibe of a mix of Pokémon and Dragon Quest with the leveling-up and evolution systems.

And of course, what game that involves raising monsters would not have a way to let them beat each other senseless?

Well, this looks like a ton of fun! It makes me think of what Pokémon may have been like if it was put on the SNES. I can't wait to play this!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, and wear a mask! See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment