Friday, November 6, 2020

Raya and the Last Dragon Teaser, My Thoughts

Once upon a time, in a land called Kumandra, humans and dragons lived in peace and harmony. Things were wonderful. There was peace and barbecue for everyone. Living with dragons had its perks. Then an evil force known as the Drunn showed themselves. The dragons sacrificed themselves to save the land from them. 500 years later, the Drunn are on a comeback tour, and a young woman named Raya must find the sole remaining dragon to save the world.

The 59th film in the Disney Animated Canon, Raya and the Last Dragon will be starring Kelly Marie Tran (of Star Wars fame) as the titular character. Let's look at the trailer!


I like when they do twists on intro logos.

Ah, I see she's getting ready for action early. Smart.



It's ninja time! 

Is it just me, or does Raya (I'm assuming that's Raya) look like Korra? It's the outfit.

...what is that? Some kind of armadillo tanuki thing?



Maybe you should feed your armadillo thing before missions, Raya.

I admit, I have yet to see Moana. I got Disney+, I should change that...

"Yeah, it's gotten a lot sandier. I don't like sand. It's coarse and it gets everywhere."

Yeah, in the future, Power Rangers gets massive.

Is Raya riding a giant armadillo? Very Flintstones.

You know Raya, if you want the Last Dragon, I have it on DVD. Great film, highly recommend it.

This looks like a fun little movie. I like that we got to see Raya in action a bit. I also like the general look of the movie, using cool colors and all that. I am excited for this!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, and wear a mask! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment