Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Loki Trailer #2, My Thoughts

Back in December of last year, I gave my thoughts on the teaser for the upcoming Disney+ miniseries focused on Loki. I remember find it quite interesting, especially since it's a version of Loki that never underwent the character development of the events of Thor: The Dark World and Thor: Ragnarok. So, without that, this Loki could develop in a different direction. And why is he being recruited to help save the timeline? Maybe we can get an idea how by looking at the trailer!


Welcome to the Time Variance Authority, Loki! We hope you survive.

I knew it! I knew it was the Time Keepers!


That woman next to him. Is that the MCU version of Justice Peace?

I get the feeling that I'm going to enjoy the banter between Hiddleston and Wilson.

KITTY! I SEE A KITTY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Loki is going to have a very long day. Also, I love that the TVA uses seemingly old-school computers. It makes...a bizarre form of sense.

Well, there ya go, Loki. You broke it, you help fix it. And yeah, they aren't going to trust you with a weapon, pal.

Loki is so going to get utterly owned by Mobius, isn't he?


"Okay, I'll work with you guys, but only because I got this friggin' sweet jacket." I love that it says "VARIANT" right on the back. 

In case you are wondering, Gugu Mbatha-Raw is playing Ravonna Lexus Renslayer. In the comics, Ravonna is mainly known as Kang the Conqueror's main squeeze. She has been a thorn in the side of the Avengers as well, as Terminatrix. It is interesting to see her here, but it makes sense considering her history in the comics. It's neat that the MCU is making her more than just Kang's girlfriend.


It looks like we'll be seeing Loki visiting alternate timelines and the like. Perhaps a tie-in to Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness?

"Whoops, I caused an explosion. Silly me."

Yeah, I think it would be so hilarious if Loki can't get one up on Mobius.

Yeah, I think I'm going to like this show. It has the vibe of Doctor Who on acid. A ton of acid. And I admit, I like the cast. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what mishaps and mayhem Loki is going to cause throughout time.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get vaccinated! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment