Friday, August 26, 2022

Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game Trailer, My Thoughts

In 1988, the film Killer Klowns from Outer Space was released in theaters. The film told the tale of a small town being invaded by extraterrestrial beings that resembled clowns. And they killed people. They were not called Killer Klowns for nothing. The film was the only movie written and directed by the Chiodo Brothers, a trio of special effects artists. The film received positive critical praise and has gone on to be a cult classic.

Over the decades, there have been attempts to do sequels, but nothing has come of them. In this month, it was announced that Teravision Games has created a multiplayer video game based on the film, which will be published by Good Shepherd Entertainment for the PS4/5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. Let's look at the trailer!


I was four years old in 1988. 

That Walkman looks cool.

Heh. That takes me back. The first computer I remember having was a Commodore 64.

"YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMIN'!"


Uh, buddy? You may want to look outside...

"I ordered that pizza 45 minutes ago! It's free!"

Man, these new pizza delivery guys are weeeeird...

I have this song on my iPod.

This game looks like it will be a lot of fun. However, I do wish there was a single-player campaign. I do like the idea of being able to play as the Klowns or survivors. Gives it some replayability value. I can imagine this would be fun to play with some friends.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get your vaccine/booster! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment