Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Mortal Kombat Legends: Snow Blind Trailer, My Thoughts

In 2020, Warner Bros. Animation released the film Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge. The film told the tale of the titular ninja as he underwent the classic "get revenge for the murder of the family" story. In 2021, it was followed up in 2021 with a sequel: Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms. This film saw Liu Kang embrace his destiny as a tournament champion while Scorpion tried to prevent a mystical artifact from flling into evil hands. Now a third film in this series has been announced: Snow Blind. Let's look at the trailer!



Kano should record audiobooks. Give the man some money, give him a good book to read, and there ya go!


"It's okay, everybody! I got a permit from the city!"

Oh hey, Ferra/Torr! And Kabal! And a couple others I don't recognize.

When did Kano get old?


"As my first decree, I hereby declare every Tuesday be...TACO TUESDAY!" 

Yeah, peeking into a hole can only lead to good things. That's science.

Kenshi's eyes now know the pain of reading a comic with Rob Liefeld art.


Yeah, you're blind and all...but at least you got a shiny magic sword out of it.


Ouch.

And of course, the other reason why this film is called Snow Blind is here.

Sub-Zero wants his money, Kano!

Well, this looks like a fun little animated adventure! I think I'll rent it from my local library when it comes out and give it a watch. I'm a bit of a fan of Mortal Kombat, so this looks like it will be something I'll enjoy.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, wear a mask, and get your vaccine/booster! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment