Monday, January 12, 2026

Avengers: Doomsday Teaser #4, My Thoughts

Since last year, I've been looking at the teasers of the upcoming 39th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Avengers: Doomsday. The first teaser focused on a retired Steve Rogers, the second focused on Thor praying for strength for one last battle, and the third focused on the X-Men at what seemed to be their end. And now a fourth teaser has arrived to start 2026! Let's take a look! 


Man. That desert looks like it would be ridiculously hot.

Well, to be fair, it would not be humid. I can handle dry heat fine. But humidity. God, I hate humidity.


Yeah, poor Shuri went through the ringer in Wakanda Forever. I wonder if she's aware of Riri's misadventures in Chicago? 

Hey, Namora! Always nice to see her.

Hmm, I'm wondering if Namor's outfit here is meant to homage his 1970s costume? 



You know, it's so appropriate that the Fantastic Four of Earth-828 end up crashing into Wakanda. For those who don't get the reference, the country of Wakanda debuted in a Fantastic Four comic. In particular, Fantastic Four #52 (July 1966).

I can imagine M'Baku looking at Ben and thinking. "Man made of rocks. Now I've seen it all."

Well, this was a cool little teaser! I can't wait to see how Doomsday goes down. These trailers have been getting me nothing but hyped. I think this film is going to be great! Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Takecare of yourselves and each other! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment