Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Rogue Company Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

In July 2020, a beta was dropped for the Hi-Rez Studios-distributed and First Watch Games-developed Rogue Company. A multiplayer third-person shooter, the goal of the game is to achieve various objectives and basically put a bullet in your opponents before they put one in you.

Each of the playable "Rogues" has different unique abilities. This new game will be coming to PCs, PlayStation 4, Xbox One...and the Nintendo Switch. Let's look at the trailer!


Meet Dima and Ronin, a pair of mercenaries looking for a good time. And basically, mercs' idea of a good time involves destruction. Fun for the whole family!



That's a fancy looking store. A bit rich for my blood, though.

I bet the bathrooms and Wi-Fi would cost a pretty penny to use, anyway. Sheesh.

When in doubt, whip out the American Express Black Card. The real high-rollers use this baby.

Wow. If Charleston Heston could see this, he'd be drooling.

The problem there is that it's the wrong gun for the job, Ronin. You have to have the right tool for the job.


Ronin's not a gun girl, is she?

You're shooting willy-nilly! AIM, WOMAN!


I have another name for the Mamba AC Rifle: The Overcompensator.

Nothing against you picking a sword, Ronin. Swords are cool, but maybe you should have a gun as a backup. Covers long range.

Talk about your broken hearts, ha ha. I'll see myself out...

I so want a series with these two. Just them hanging out doing jobs and being pals. Who do I have to yell at to get his?

This game does look like a lot of fun, but I wish it had a single-player campaign. It's like Overwatch. The characters look neat, and I can imagine the gameplay is fun, but there's nothing for people who just like to play by themselves. That's a shame, really. Ah, well. I hope it sells, and multiplayer fans enjoy it.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves, and each other! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home, wash your hands often, and wear a mask! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment