Monday, April 3, 2017

3rd Anniversary!

Hello, readers! Today is my birthday today! 33 years old, and the blog is celebrating it's third birthday as well! Yup, I started this blog on my 30th birthday.



I started this blog mainly because I just felt like writing a blog. I was inspired by the likes of Linkara and his webshow Atop the Fourth Wall, and the now-defunct Dave's Long Box. Shame that blog went down, that blog was awesome.

I can't believe it has been three years since I started writing on this blog. I guess the old saying is true, "Time flies when you are having fun". And I have had a ton of fun writing this blog.

What are the plans for the future? Well, mainly just keep doing what I do. I'm working on a review of a late-80s Superman story, got some more game and movie trailer to talk about, and maybe I'll start writing some more movie reviews. Been a while since I did that, considering I have not been to the theater in a long time. Still, I do have a big collection of flicks, maybe I can review some older movies. I have a ton of those.

Thanks for three years of fun, and here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment