Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Champions' Ballad Trailer, My Thoughts

Hey there, everyone! Hope your Christmas was excellent! Mine was awesome! And one of the things I got was a Nintendo Switch. One of the games I do want to get for it is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Nintendo recently put out a trailer for some of the game's DLC. And here it is.


The trailer begins with Link holding some glowing tuning fork thingy. The fork explodes, sending energy wisps into the air.

My guess is this game will explore the Guardians who fell one hundred years before the events of the game. That's neat. I love the idea of learning more about them and what they were like. I also read that this DLC will add another dungeon to the game and some challenges. Hope it's a fun dungeon.

The game footage looks incredible. Looks even more incredible in person on a big TV.

LINK GETS A MOTORCYCLE?! THAT IS EPIC! GAME OF THE YEAR, RIGHT HERE!

Not a lot else to say about this trailer, really. Link getting a motorcycle made me smile in delight. I played a demo of this game in a Wal-Mart in Texas, and it was so much fun. I can't wait to get this game. Hopefully, when I get my Switch connected to the Internet, I can get this DLC when it comes out...

No comments:

Post a Comment