Thursday, January 25, 2018

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay Trailer, My Thoughts

There's a new danger, and what the world needs to fight this menace...are supervillains. And not just any group of supervillains...they need a group that will go in aware that if something goes wrong, they will be disavowed. And they will be seen as expendable. After all, nobody will miss them. These villains will have Hell to Pay. Which is their new animated adventure. Here's the trailer!


Well, an R-Rating would be appropriate for this bunch.

Why did they have Amanda Waller skinny? There's a reason she's called "The Wall", and it's not a pun on her name.

So, this roster is not exactly the movie roster. Nice to see some other villains included, like Killer Frost (I hope they use either Crystal Frost or Louise Lincoln, not Caitlin Snow) and Copperhead. And I LOVE that they included Bronze Tiger from the Ostrander run. And you cannot have the Suicide Squad without Deadshot and Captain Boomerang. Although I do wish that they let Deadshot have his cool helmet thing.

So, they're going up against Vandal Savage. Interesting opponent for them. I wonder if Scandal will appear.

I stand corrected on the Deadshot not having his helmet thing. And there's a punk rock Silver Banshee. I'm guessing this one is one of Savage's cronies.

And I'm betting the short-haired woman with the X-23 claws is Scandal. and the redhead in green is her Apokoliptian love of her life, Knockout. The comics may have erased them, but nice to see they weren't forgotten.

Something about Deadshot's voice seems...of to me. I can't explain it.

Is that Tara Strong as Harley Quinn? Hey, nice to have her back!

The animation style kind of reminds me of Young Justice.

This looks...interesting. I wonder if this will be direct-to-video.

No comments:

Post a Comment