Monday, January 8, 2018

Proud Mary Trailer, My Thoughts

Big wheel keep on turnin'...Proud Mary keep on burnin'...rollin', rollin', rollin' on the river...

Yeah, Proud Mary is a great song, originally performed by Creedence Clearwater Revival in 1969, made famous by Tina Turner in 1970. However, I'm talking about a movie. Yup, there's an upcoming movie called "Proud Mary" which will star Taraji P. Henson. And here's the trailer!


The trailer begins with Henson getting in some pushups, while Tina Turner's version of "Proud Mary" plays in the background. That's good. Everyone should try to get some exercise in every day. Good for the body and the brain.

Wow. She has a lot of guns. I bet she uses a different one every day of the week. She's clearly loading her Tuesday gun. She's going to go shoot a whole lot of dudes, isn't she?

Dude, no cop dresses like that nor has a wall of guns.

I would've picked the red wig myself. I think Taraji P. Henson would look good as a redhead.

Yeah, she was totally going to go shoot a whole bunch of dudes. From what I understand, Henson's character is a mob hitwoman. That's neat. This trailer seems to deliver this idea that this film will be an updated take on 1970s Blaxploitation. I have to admit, that's got me curious and wanting to see this movie.

Oh hi, Danny Glover! Nice to see you, man!

Well, this looks like it'll make for a fun couple of hours at the theater. I'll give it a watch when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment