Saturday, April 21, 2018

Deadpool 2 Final Trailer, My Thoughts

Deadpool 2 is coming! Considering the success of the first solo movie starring the Merc with the Mouth, it was a no brainer they'd do a sequel. Does the trailer bring the hype? Let's find out! Also, I do want to warn you. This trailer does have some NSFW language, so keep that in mind before you play this. Thank you.


We got a truck. Even better, we got a convoy! Cue up the C.W. McCall!

So, Deadpool is going to rescue a kid in trouble, huh? Well, this version of Deadpool does see himself as...kind of a superhero, so he would rescue a kid, as that is something superheroes do.

Yeah, we should watch out for Cable. He does not seem like a nice neighborly dude.

"Pump the hate breaks, Thanos!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Evidently, Cable's after the kid too, huh? Considering time travel is part of the character's story in the comics, I'm guessing the kid is significant to the timeline.

I do like Negasonic's new hairdo. I can imagine how it came about:
Colossus: New hairstyle, Ellie?
Negasonic: Yeah. I saw this old video of this dude named Elvis Presley. He's pretty cool. He freaked people out by shaking his hips!
Colossus: The 50s were a more...paranoid time, Ellie.

I wonder who her new friend is. I don't think she's from the comics.

Bedlam. That's a deep 90s cut right there. I wonder if he'll display his ability to create electromagnetic pulses from the comics. And him being played by Terry Crews makes it better.

Oh GOD, Shatterstar! HAHAHAHAHA! You know Deadpool will be poking fun of the craziness surrounding him. He looks better here than he did in the 90s.

Wow. Cable must be packing some heat if he's able to send Colossus flying like that.

That DC universe joke got me laughing so hard.

Oh God, Cable got Wade's crotch to the face. Truly a fate worse than death.

Heh heh, One-Eyed Willie. Because Josh Brolin, who plays Cable in this movie, was in Goonies.

Heh heh, Peter's going to be the break-out character. All the poor man wanted was a job...

Well, this trailer got me hyped. I loved the first Deadpool, and I think this one is going to be pretty good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment