Monday, August 13, 2018

500th Post!

Well, it had to happen, and it came sooner than I thought! My 500th post!


Yeah, I have to admit, like my 300th post, I was surprised I reached this far already. I want to thank everyone who has been reading and enjoying my blog over the past four years. I have had a ton of fun writing for it over the years, and I hope you all have had a wonderful time reading the silliness I put on here.

So, what do I have planned for the future with this blog? Well, I do plan to work on this month's review of an issue of Crisis on Infinite Earths. Also, I am working on a new entry in my Text Play of Pokémon Mega Adventure. Also, remember my review of Justice League #221 (December 1983) from May 2016? It was one of the most popular entries I have ever written. It's the only blog entry to have over 10,000 hits...and counting. People really love catgirls, huh? Well, I finally managed to obtain the next two issues that completed this storyline, so expect a follow-up to that entry soon. I cannot wait for that one, as I have things to say about that storyline.

I'm not really someone who plans heavily ahead with this blog, but after I cover Crisis on Infinite Earths, I do want to spend 2019 looking over another 12-issue mini-series. Which one...well...it's a Secret...

I also am working on a new entry in my Text Play of Pokémon Mega Adventure, so that is still going. So yeah, I got quite a few things going here. This blog is far from dead.

Again, thank you to everyone who has read and enjoyed this blog for the past 500 posts. Here's to 500 more, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment