Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Street Fighter V Sagat Gameplay Trailer, My Thoughts

Yesterday, I did a Tekken trailer, and today, I'm doing a Street Fighter trailer. Funny how life works out, huh? Anyway, a new character is coming to Street Fighter V...well, an old character, but with a new look. The King of Muay Thai himself, Sagat, is coming to SFV! Let's look at his trailer!



Sagat likes tigers. Did you know that there is a species of tiger native to Sagat's home country of Thailand? Yup, the Indochinese Tiger. You know, it's a shame he never appeared in a Marvel vs. Capcom game. I think he'd like Tigra.

Aww, look at the ferocious jungle cat. He's so cute.

Sagat is not one for quipping. And where did he get that poncho?

I see Sagat is still totally not mad about Ryu scarring his chest. In Street Fighter lore, Sagat's big chest scar was caused by Ryu.

I have to admit, I love the music in the background.

Hey, he's got his classic Street Fighter II look, too! Awesome!

Tiger Charge! Tiger Charge! You all know Sagat likes to call all his attacks "Tiger _".He likes tigers.

Sagat is the King of Muay Thai. You come at the King, you best not miss. His having one eye will not help you.

Hey, he comes with a new stage, too. That's nice. King's Court is beautiful. I love the giant Buddha statue. He's just chilling while people are beating and blasting the tar out of each other in front of him.

I like the new costumes. And I'll have to look at the trailer for G at some point. He's a new character, so I am curious about him.

It's great to see Sagat make his comeback. I am curious as to what he was up to during the events of this game, and hopefully, his appearance will explain that.

No comments:

Post a Comment