Thursday, August 16, 2018

Next Up Hero Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

In August, Aspyr Media published a dungeon-crawler game created by an indie studio called Digital Continue. The game was called Next Up Hero. It focused on a group of heroes with various talents and abilities fighting monsters. If one hero died, the next up could call up that dead hero as a computer-controlled "echo" to help them fight. The game was originally published for Steam, X-Box One, and the PlayStation 4. But now, it's also coming to the Nintendo Switch, joining its rather impressive library of indie games. Let's take a look at the trailer for it!


Dungeon Maker 5000, huh? Man, those RPG Maker guys are really branching out. I gotta admit, I am intrigued at the idea of making your own dungeons.

Heh heh, the kid is like your stereotypical gamer, always going for the hard mode.

I admit,  I do like the look of the game. Very colorful.

Heh heh, in this game, when it's said death cannot stop a hero from bringing justice, they mean it.

Hey, co-op play! I wonder if this is new for the Switch version.

So, one of your fellow heroes is down. What do you do? Do you try and retreat to get them help? Nope, MAKE THE GAME HARDER.

Well, this looks like a ton of fun. I hope it has a demo, so I can give it a try. But still, it looks like a real blast to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment