Friday, August 10, 2018

Mile 22 Trailer, My Thoughts

Mark Wahlberg is a CIA agent who has to get a very important asset 22 miles to an extraction point. Sounds simple, right? Well, in these kind of movies, it never is. You see, Wahlberg also has to deal with terrorists who want to prevent them from reaching the extraction point. In the form of dying. So let's take a look at the trailer for the upcoming film Mile 22! Warning, there's some NSFW language in this trailer.



That puzzle must really suck to do. There's no picture.

"We live in a world of wars". Sounds like somebody's been playing too much Call of Duty.

Hi, Ronda Rousey! Somebody's gonna lose an arm in this movie.

Wait, Overwatch? I'm so disappointed that this won't be like the game. I wanted to play the game, but it has no single-player campaigns. WHY?!

Southeast Asia. There are countries there. Which one? Thailand? Laos? Vietnam? Singapore?

9 pounds. That's a LOT of radioactive isotope.

Dude, needles make me nervous too, but I don't go beating the tar out of everyone in the hospital!

Why does that dude want to go to the US? Well, I'm thinking Disneyland. Who doesn't want to go to Disneyland?

So, Mile 22 is the name of the extraction point? Okay.

Yeah, this film's plot is just going to be an excuse to have lots of explosions, shooting, fighting, and Mark Wahlberg making one-liners.

I'm personally not expecting this film to revolutionize action movies. But I am hoping it at least is a fun ride. I'll be happy if it's that at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment