Monday, August 5, 2019

LEGO Jurassic World Switch Announcement Trailer, My Thoughts

Over the years, a series of Lego action-adventure games have been released that have covered various franchises, like Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and even the superheroes of Marvel and DC Comics. One of those franchises was Jurassic Park/World.

Originally released for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Wii U and 3DS, PlayStation 3/4, and Vita, X-Box 360 and X-Box One in 2015 (to coincide with the release of Jurassic World). The game humorously retold the first four films in the franchise.

The game would receive mixed reviews, and people would criticize the various ports for different things. Despite this, the game had sold 4 million copies in 2015. And now it's coming to the Nintendo Switch! Let's take a look!


Heh heh, it's funny seeing Ian Malcolm as a minifig.

Heh heh, triceratops vomit.

Man, driving among a herd of dinosaurs sounds fun. Dangerous, but fun.

A clever girl that does a surprisingly good Carmen Miranda cosplay.

Ha, that's the Lego retelling humor right there.

It's a short trailer, but I love it. I'm a big fan of the Lego games, I have owned and/or played most of them. So, you can bet I am excited for this one! I have played a tiny bit of this game over at a relative's house years ago, so I never understood why I didn't try and obtain it myself. It was fun! I will correct that here!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, spread it around! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment