Tuesday, August 20, 2019

RAD Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

Back in April, I took a look at the announcement trailer for the post-apocalyptic roguelike game called RAD. I remember thinking that the game looked like a lot of fun, and wanting to give it a try. Well, the launch trailer is here! That's right! RAD is here! Let's take a look!



How many games have used the Unreal Engine? I think RAD is the 5,834,623rd.

Loving the music and look. God, I wish that Farcry: Blood Dragon would be brought to the Switch.

The song is called "Remade Again" by David Earl. I want this game's soundtrack.

When in doubt, turn to teenagers. You see, if you're a teenager in something with an 80s aesthetic, you automatically have the ability to save the world.

One-eyed chicken meat can't be good. I can imagine it's rather...gamey. Like a three-eyed fish would likely taste.


His name is Blinky, in case you're wondering. It would be awesome if RAD homaged this wonderful little mutant fish.

I wonder if you can customize your avatar. Good customization is always fun.

I'm betting that Gas Mask ends up the villain.

Huh. You can mix mutations? That'll come in handy.

I love the idea of slowly restoring life to the wastelands.

Yeah, maybe meeting people while mutated is not the best idea.

The bosses look neat.

I think that's what you dying looks like.

Oh, you CAN customize your avatar! Awesome! I'm giving mine a glorious 80s rocker mullet!

I want that sword-wielding centaur mutant rearing up with the lightning to be made into a painting! That is AWESOME!

Well, this game looks like only one thing to me: Epic Personified. I want this. I want this game. I want this game bad. I want to play this game! Give me this game! I want to mutate into rad monsters and beat up other monsters with a baseball bat!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, spread it around! And I am looking into other options to provide extra support for the blog! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment