Thursday, December 27, 2018

Guacamelee 2 Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

Back in October, I gave my thoughts on the port of the action platformer Guacamelee coming to the Nintendo Switch. I remember thinking it looks fun. I haven't got the game yet, but it did look cool. Well, it has a sequel: Guacamelee! 2. Besides the Switch, it also came to Windows and PlayStation 4, and it will be coming to the Xbox One next month. Let's take a look at the launch trailer for the Nintendo Switch!



Ooh, that's a nice car. Looks like the Volkswagen Beetle.

Hey, Juan! How's it been?! You and El Presidente's daughter doing well?

Well Juan, I think it's a nice car.

I call that boss Strongarm.

Leapin' over the Sprite. It's Juan's Kryptonite.

...what are those things?

"Pollo" (pronounced 'poyo') means 'chicken'. That's why that chicken is named "Pollo". His name is 'chicken'. Whoever named him is not very imaginative.

...Are those frozen yetis?

Wheee, ride the light fans!

I love the look of this game.

So, we got Undead Matador, Masked Tornado, Masked Monster, Whatever that thing is, and Cactus Monster. Cactus Monster and Masked Tornado are my favorites.

That's right! You and your friends can be a stable of superhuman luchadors and fight evil together!

That hammer looks like it will hurt.

RUN FROM THE HUNGRY DRAGON!

AW COME ON, JUAN! THAT WAS A NICE CAR! Love the nod to Final Fight there.

Well, this game looks fun. The first one looked neat, and this one looks just as neat. I'll have to give the first one a play some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment