Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Captain Marvel Trailer #2, My Thoughts

Back in September, I gave my thoughts on the first trailer for the MCU's upcoming 21st movie, Captain Marvel, the first MCU movie with a female lead. Well, we got a second trailer out for this upcoming adventure debuting Carol Danvers, the woman who is believed to be the MCU's one hope against Thanos! Let's take a look!



All aboard the subway train! Choo choo!

THIS WAS WHY! THIS WAS WHY CAROL PUNCHED THAT OLD LADY!

I'm guessing Carol was able to somehow naturally sense Skrulls.

I'm also guessing the Kree won't quite be "the good guys" here either, based on what I know about them from the comics.

Gotta admit, the Starforce look awesome.

Hmmm, I get the idea that here, Carol gets her powers (and half-Kree biology) from experimentation. A bit different than the comics' original origin for Carol getting empowered. Maybe that's why she may have memory issues?

Yeah, Carol's had her brain screwed with.

It's weird seeing Nick Fury with both of his eyes.

Of course she can fly it, Nick! She's Carol friggin' Danvers!

Proto-Quinjet!

BINARY! NOD TO BINARY!

HOLY COW, CAROL WRECKING STUFF IN SPACE.

Aww, that kitty is so cute. Fury and the kitty is the best.

This was freakin' awesome! I am so hyped for this movie! Bring March on! I can't wait to see Carol be the Boss of Space!

No comments:

Post a Comment