Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Hello, readers! It's Christmas Day!



Wow. It comes so fast, doesn't it? It seems like only yesterday we were welcoming 2015, and now we're preparing to say goodbye to it.

2015 has been one heck of a year, both good and bad. I'm hoping 2016 will be a great year, with more of the good and less of the bad. I plan to spend my Christmas at home with my family, enjoying my gifts and having some Christmas turkey. My cats just might get some as a treat, too. I also plan to watch a couple movies today. A Christmas Story is playing all day on TV, and I also have some appropriate films for the season in my collection. I have made a list of recommendations here: http://randomrockinblog.blogspot.com/2014/12/my-favorite-christmas-movies.html

Weather-wise, it was a surprisingly warm Christmas Eve. We have had rain and clouds, but not an inch of snow...at least where I live. It's weird. Winters in upstate New York tend to be rather...brutal when it comes to cold and snow. But this year, it's been...very mild. Weird.

Anyway, I can't wait to open my presents. I hope I got that Wii U I've asked for. And also Ant-Man on DVD.

Whatever holiday you celebrate, from Christmas to Kwanzaa to Hanukkah, from Festivus to Saturnalia to Hogswatch, I hope it was a wonderful one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment