Thursday, December 31, 2015

My thoughts on 2015

With 2016 fast approaching, I thought it would be nice to write down my thoughts on the year that has passed. This is my first time doing this kind of thing, so I may not have much to say. Please bear with me on this.

It has been quite a year, hasn't it? Lots of triumphs and tragedies. We managed to survive another year, which really amazes me. Sometimes, to be totally honest, the insanity of humanity really makes my head spin. Insanity of humanity. Heh heh, I was a poet and did not know it.

It's amazing how a whole year can pass by seemingly so quickly. Why is that? Is it what really happens, or is it a trick in our minds? Is it how we remember things? ...yeah, I'm trying to be philosophical here. I suck.

Despite suffering some family tragedy, I have had a pretty good year. I've been feeling really revitalized to write for this blog lately, and there's a lot of fantastic things to look forward to for a geek like me in the upcoming year. More episodes of Agents of SHIELD, more MCU and another TMNT film, and hopefully, I'll be writing more comic book reviews.

I am also thinking of changing my blog's name. The original name of my blog, Random Rockin' Blog, really just came about at random...because I could not come up with another one. I'm thinking of calling it something like "Classic Comic Showcase" or something like that. After all, this blog was originally created to do exactly that, give my thoughts on old comics.

Well, here's hoping 2016 will be a great year. Hope yours will be, too. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment