Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Captain America: Civil War Super Bowl Trailer: My Thoughts.

Well, the Super Bowl has come and gone. Many tune into the big game for various reasons. Some want to see a game, some want to see the halftime show, and some want to know what the big epic commercials will be this year.

Among the ads this year was a new...trailer for Captain America: Civil War.


The first thing I thought when seeing this is...wow. This is short. It's only about thirty seconds.

However, despite its short length, it packs a lot of punch. We don't get much idea of what this last film is going to be about, the last trailer provides that. Instead this little teaser packs a LOT of action. We see Cap and Bucky working as a team, Black Widow seeing an airport explode, and the coolest part...

We see Team Cap and Team Iron Man facing off.

This looks awesome. The tension can be cut with a knife, that's how much of it there was. I just wonder how this film will juggle such a massive cast.

I have also heard about people demanding Spider-Man in this movie. I think they're going to save him for a post-credits scene.

I am so excited for this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment