Monday, April 18, 2016

Doom Guy's Mind

I love the original Doom. It was definitely a fun game to play. After all, it involved playing a space marine who uses various weapons, most notably shotguns to blast demons back to Hell from whence they came on a space colony on Mars. It was one of the games that MADE the first-person shooter.

So, one can ask, what can be one to make it more awesome? Well, having a look into the mind of "Doomguy", as the protagonist is often known as, as he is blasting demons and having a ball doing it.

A long time ago, I found a video on YouTube by Accursed Farms that showed this. I laughed a lot watching this, and I thought it's be fun to share here. Now a couple warnings about this video. One, it has some NSFW language, so no kiddies. Two, it can get a bit gory. The guy used a mod for Doom called Brutal Doom that allowed some new stuff, I believe, including making the game bloodier. Anyway, enjoy the video!


From what I understand, this was the only episode of "Doom Guy's Mind". I have heard that Accursed Farms is not going to make any more of these. That's a shame. I mean, I can probably get why. That Doomguy voice must be rough on the throat. Also, I can bet that the gag of this crazy overly-testosterone-ridden violence-loving one-dimensional insane space marine would run itself thin over too many episodes of this thing.

At least we still got this funny little video, so we can take some comfort in that. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment