Sunday, April 3, 2016

2nd Anniversary

Today is my 32nd birthday. It's also this blog's 2nd birthday. Wow. Two years old. My little blog is growing up fast, heh heh.



The last couple of months have been VERY productive for this here blog, entries coming out the wazoo. It helped I had some paid vacation saved up from work, so I was able to put out a lot of entries for this thing.

I have been trying to put more effort into making entries for this blog. I also wish to make an effort to improve my ability to put out comic book reviews. That has not been easy thanks to my knack for procrastination, heh heh. The fact I just got my paws on Lego Avengers Assemble as a gift is not going to help things I'm afraid. Maybe I'll write a review of that game. The demo seemed to be a lot of fun, so I am excited to finally play the full game.

As for my coming plans in the coming year? Well, I hope to put out more comic book reviews, and get back to Adventures in Pokémon Y. It would be nice if I could capture footage on my 3DS, which would make things easier than typing everything out. I also hope to put out more entries giving my thoughts on things, too.

That's kind of it, really. I hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment