Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spider-Man: Homecoming Trailer #2

Not much longer now! Not much longer until the Webhead's first solo MCU adventure hits the big screen! I gave my thoughts on the last trailer, and now a new one has dropped!


The trailer begins with Peter Parker putting on the suit. The suit's features appear to be more than just the mechanical eyes that allow the mask to be expressive. It can automatically fit to Parker's body. Wonder how it does that?

It his funny seeing Tony Stark growing exasperated with Peter's eagerness with joining the Avengers. It's nice to see that the big brawl he went through in Civil War didn't dampen his spirits. It was pretty funny seeing him swing into the swimming pool.

I have heard that the fat Asian kid that Peter is friends with might be Ganke, but we hear Peter say "No, Ned, no." Yeah, it's not Ganke, folks. It's Ned Leeds. Ned's pretty funny. And I thought it was so cool seeing that video showing "Captain America's Fitness Challenge." And it was pretty funny seeing him try on the mask. "Badass..."

I have to admit, this is an interesting take on Adrian Toomes/The Vulture. This Adrian appears to see himself as a bit of a Robin Hood/social crusader-type. He's striking out against the rich. I love the Vulture's design here, especially the talons. His interactions with Spidey are rather interesting. It seems that maybe Vulture may know about his associations with Stark, and is trying to get him to turn against him.

And we get a preview of the Shocker. Nice to see the Shocker make his debut.

The bit with Spidey and Iron Man saving the boat that got blown in half was AWESOME! I also liked the little attempt at a pep talk by Stark. Shows how much he's grown and changed since the first Iron Man movie.

I have to admit, this trailer has got me excited. I can't wait to see this movie! It's going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment