Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Crisis on Earth-X Trailer, My Thoughts

In 2012, the television network The CW premiered a little superhero show known as Arrow. It was a show that focused on the adventures of Oliver Queen, aka Green Arrow. From there, the show grew into a shared universe, with a spinoff focusing on the Barry Allen Flash, and a group of heroes and villains known as the Legends of Tomorrow. The universe would even encompass the short-lived live-action Constantine series and Supergirl, as well as various other animated projects.

The Arrowverse has had crossover, and a new one is one its way: Crisis on Earth X. And here's the trailer!


The trailer begins with wedding preparations. Yup! Barry Allen is getting married! Hopefully it'll go better than the comics.

Joe West giving a nice speech. I had to do some reading up because I am not too familiar with the Arrowverse. I really need to catch up on Netflix or something.

Heh heh, Heat Wave is sleeping. I bet he was hungover.

I don't believe this. They missed a prime opportunity for Supergirl to make an Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade there. She should have said, "I hate these guys." That was a perfect moment! Geez, writers!

So, the heroes who use weapons kept their weapons with them just in case or something? That's...actually pretty smart.

"Best wedding ever!" That's pretty funny. Also, Rory? The crablegs were good, but I doubt they were that good.

DC's obsession with the number 52 aside, It makes sense there would be more than that many alternate Earths. 52 could only be the number of Earths that are known.

Jax is hit! Ah, crud! There's gotta be a twist, maybe he just gets injured.

So, this trailer looked pretty cool. I do want to give it a look, but I fear I might end up a bit lost. I haven't watched any of the Arrowverse stuff. Not because I disliked it, but because it...just never have. Hope it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment