Monday, July 29, 2019

Marvel's Avengers A-Day Trailer, My Thoughts

A couple of years ago, Square-Enix teased what would be known as "The Avengers Project", a video game focusing on Earth's Mightiest Heroes. We heard practically nothing about it since...until E3 2019. It was then that something was finally unveiled about the game: the trailer! Yup, we finally got to see some footage of the game, as well as learn a bit about what the Avengers will be dealing with here! Let's take a look!


Welcome to sunny San Francisco!

Huh. I didn't know that the Avengers had a tower in San Francisco. Would make a nice headquarters for a West Coast-based branch. Just a thought.

"Never meet your heroes". I guess it depends on who you consider a hero.

It's Avengers Day! One of the best days of the year! They got stands that make really cool Captain America shield-themed cookies.

And of course, the Iron Man hams it up a bit. Its why we love him. But of course, in a superhero universe like this, a celebration like this is bound to go horribly wrong.

Aaaaaaand there it is.

Crazy driver!

Somebody really hates the Golden Gate Bridge.

I think this is some gameplay here. Looks neat.

I don't know why, but Hulk just casually kicking that tank river away makes me chuckle.

Hey, Taskmaster! I know that skull mask and hood anywhere! Between this and the upcoming Black Widow movie, I get the feeling he'll finally get a place as one of the upper echelon villains of the Marvel Universe.

Ohhh, the repair bill for the bridge is going to be high.

Has anyone considered the idea of getting Natasha her own jetpack? I mean, she would find her own jetpack useful.

I'm getting the feeling that crystal was not a dilithium one.

And down goes the helicarrier!

Man, the city went downhill quick. From what I understand, the game takes a five-year time skip, where the Avengers had disbanded after that helicarrier went down, which wrecked the city...and Captain America supposedly got blown up. Also, all superheroes got outlawed. That will totally not bite someone in the butt.

And yyyyup, this is why you need the Avengers.

Abomination looks good.

Hey, is that the Endo-Sym armor? Awesome! I hope we get to see other Iron Man suits. My personal favorite is the Silver Centurion.


Yes, it's the MCU version, but it looks practically exactly like its comic counterpart. I love that suit.

Well, I'm sure some will think the graphics will need some work. Keep in mind, graphics do continue to get polished up. And this game is due out next year. So, there is time to refine them. But I am very excited, and my curiosity is peaked.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, spread it around! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment