Sunday, September 15, 2019

Cat Quest II Announcement Trailer, My Thoughts

Recently, I got into this little indie action-RPG game called Cat Quest. The game was developed by Singaporean team Gentlebros and published by PQube. It's a cute little game. It was released in 2017 for computers, mobile devices, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. You play as a cat who travels the world of Felingard in a quest to rescue his kidnapped sister.

The game would be given rather favorable reviews, and was nominated for a couple of awards. I have the game on my Switch, and it is a wonderful game. I highly recommend it. It's so cute. And now we're going to return to the world of Felingard for a new adventure! That's right! Cat Quest is getting a sequel! Let's take a look at the announcement trailer!



Hey, looks like you get to travel with a friend in this one!

A "tail" of cats and dogs. Heh. Yeah, we got dogs in this game. Particularly, the Lupus Empire. Get it? Yup, we're doing some world expansion here! The Lupus Empire is at war with Felingrad, and it looks like a cat and dog are going to have to team up to save the day.

Looks like the dog packs magic compared to the cat's swordplay. I wonder if you can switch characters in single player.

Hey, you can bring a friend! Awesome! Looks like the second player is automatically the dog. I wonder if the players can choose.

I have to say, I like the music in this trailer. Has that "grand adventure" vibe.

Looks like we'll get to explore the Lupus Empire, too.

The game looks just as beautiful as the first. Seriously, play Cat Quest. It's great.

Whoa. Is that the villain? Who is that? I bet this character is the reason Felingrad and the Lupus Empire are at it.

I loved the first Cat Quest, so I am so happy and excited to see that it's getting a sequel! It looks like it will be a ton of fun, and I can't wait to play it! Bring it on! Play Cat Quest!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you enjoyed it, spread it around! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment