Sunday, September 29, 2019

Western Stars Trailer, My Thoughts

In June of this year, American singer-songwriter Bruce Springsteen released his nineteenth album, Western Stars. Influenced by the sounds of the California pop scene of the 1970s, the album was highly acclaimed. The next month, it was announced that a documentary based on the recording of the album was in the works, co-directed by Springsteen himself and longtime collaborator Thom Zimny. Here's the trailer for it!


How do you change yourself? That is a good question. I personally imagine it takes time and introspection. That's a question I think war should tackle. It never changes.

Considering that it's a barn, I can imagine those ghosts are cows, horses, and other farm animals. They probably are nicer to have around than human ghosts.

The Boss still sounds great. Hard to believe the man is in his 70s now.

When you're a legendary singer and you need some inspiration, just go hang out in a desert and wear a cowboy hat. Works for Bruce!

The Boss has evolved into the The Philosopher.

I'm guessing that the documentary will also examine Bruce's life and how things have evolved for him over the years.

I admit, I would attend a Bruce Springsteen show in a barn.

Well, this seems like it will be an interesting little film. I do enjoy the music of The Boss, and I like what I heard in this trailer. It's nice to see he's still making music after all these years. I want to watch this movie. It seems like a good time.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, spread it around! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment