Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Link's Awakening Accolades Trailer, My Thoughts

I was excited when it was announced that a remake for one of my favorite Game Boy games was coming to the Switch, I was so excited. I loved Link's Awakening so much, it was one of my favorite games to play on the old gray brick, right alongside Super Mario Land, DuckTales, and Pokémon.

Well, the game is out, and the reviews are in! As such, Nintendo released a special accolades trailer showing off the critical praise this game has got! Let's take a look!


It's not surprising a Zelda game gets such high praise. They tend to be some of the best games Nintendo puts out.

...is that witch having a stroke?

Aw, look! Link's got his sword!

Heh heh, that raccoon's going insane.

Man, I love the look of this game.

Malon singing to a walrus. I wonder if she's singing a certain Beatles song to it...Koo koo ka-choo.

I was surprised by the sudden bit of Super Mario gameplay in this game.

I love this version of Tal Tal Heights.

Man, I hate that floor face boss.

This game looks so wonderful. It's quite the upgrade from the old Game Boy.

Not a lot to say about this trailer, because it was short and it basically said "Yeah, this game is good." I want this game so much. I really do. This game was a favorite of mine as a kid, and I'm so happy it got this Switch remake. And I'm so happy it was received well.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, spread it around! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment