Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Stranding Sails Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

In just a few short years, the Nintendo Switch has gotten itself a massive library of games. It encompasses a variety of genres. It includes brand new games and re-released classics. I myself just recently got The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors, an enhanced remake of the SNES game The Ninja Warriors. I am terrible at it.

One game that has caught my eye is Stranding Sails, an indie open world game. Let's take a look at the launch trailer!


Sailing, sailing, over the bounty main...that's how it goes, right?

You may be shipwrecked alone on an island, but at least you're not dead, sailor. That's good.

Pretty island, though.

Yeah, people had to have been on this island before. How else would treasure chests have ended up here?

I like exploring. Exploring is fun.

Farming and cooking. It's like Stardew Valley...on an island.

Fishing!

I wonder if different recipes give buffs, like Breath of the Wild. I've got to play that again sometime. I kind of hit a wall with that game.

I like that your character can find their crew. It would stink being alone on an island.

Hmm, more to this island than just palm trees, huh?

Ghost pirates! Call Scooby-Doo!

I have to say, this game reminds me a lot of certain other games I have played in the past. That's not a bad thing, tropes are a thing after all. I also like the look of the game. This game seems like a nice little time-killer if open-world action-adventure farm-simulator village-builder games are your thing. I'll give this a try myself.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, spread it around! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment