Friday, October 25, 2019

Cat Quest II Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

Last month, I gave my thoughts on the announcement trailer for Cat Quest II. I remember being excited for it, as I love the original Cat Quest. I was happy to see that we were getting another adventure in the world of Felingrad. And it was going to do some world-building with the introduction of the Lupus Empire. That's great! Well, the launch trailer is here, so let's take a look!


"Who are you?" "Who are you?!" You'd think two kings would be at the very least aware of each other.

I love the music, and the game looks just as adorable as its predecessor.

"The purrfect RPG". Heh heh heh.

The gameplay was very fun in the first Cat Quest. I can imagine it's just as fun here.

I think, as I said last time, the dog is more inclined to sorcery than the cat. It would be neat if a player can decide which one to play the main quest, so you can play in your preferred way.

I'm glad the game is getting such praise. It looks so good.

"Ultimutt power." Ohhh, the puns...

This game seems to have a "don't fix what isn't broken" mentality. That's good. There was a lot to like about the last game.

There's not a lot I have to say about this trailer. It did get me excited for this game! It looks like it will be so much fun! I have to go finish the first one sometime, so I can play this one!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you enjoyed it, please spread it around! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment