And that was all before the game was launched. And now it's finally here! Let's look at the trailer!
I love the Promoter. I really do.
Yeah, Champion. If you met your comic book counterpart, he'd happily tell you Earth tends to be planet that puts out some great challengers. After all, Earth is awesome.
I am not ashamed to admit this. I am so freakin' envious of the Champion's hair. I wish I had hair like that. Stupid genetics...
Those are good lines. Fit the characters pretty well. Although, I can imagine Spider-Man quipping that he's got laundry to finish.
Heh heh, I bet Logan just has so much fun slicing and dicing Deadpool. Man is darn near unkillable, so he doesn't need to hold back.
J. Jonah Jameson had better pay Parker top dollar for those pics. He's earned that green.
I wonder what this "Battle Arcadia" is. Is it a bunch of mini-games? What kind of mini-games could you do with these characters?
I like the Training Mode and the Gallery. The Training Mode is a great way to try a character out, get some practice in, and see what fits your playstyle. And I also hope the Gallery has lots of concept art and stuff like that.
All streaks end at some point, Tryco buddy. Just ask Goldberg. And the Undertaker.
Well, I have to say that this looks like a very fun game. I hope it does well, and we also get lots of DLC characters. Personally, I would love to see Sony and Arc System Works dig deep into the Marvel library. Give us lesser-known characters like Solo, Hit-Monkey, Scream. Heck, I'd like to see some Inhumans in this game. You could do some cool stuff with Medusa's hair, or Triton doing some cool water stuff. Maybe Quake bringing the noise. The Inhumans really could use some spotlight nowadays. But sadly, it's not up to me. If it were, I'd give the Inhumans and lots of obscure characters spotlight.
Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! If you like what I write and want to give this blog some additional support, please make a donation to my Ko-fi! See you next time!




No comments:
Post a Comment