Friday, May 10, 2019

Spider-Man: Far From Home Trailer #2, My Thoughts

The Avengers' Endgame had come and gone. Phase Three of the MCU is almost done. There is just...the aftermath. Which is going to be explored a little bit in the upcoming film Spider-Man: Far From Home, the 23rd film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Back in January, I gave my thoughts on the first trailer for the movie right here.

Now, I want to warn everyone that an event from Avengers: Endgame will be spoiled in this blog entry, so please see this movie before coming to this blog entry and watching this trailer. If you want, check out my spoiler-free review of Avengers: Endgame right here. Thank you. Now with that out of the way, let's look at this thing!


Heh. I love the irony of Tom Holland warning people about spoilers for Avengers: Endgame, considering his history of leaks. But since I have seen Avengers: Endgame (AND I HOPE YOU ALL DID TOO BEFORE READING THIS), I shall enjoy the trailer.

Tons of MCU fans also see his face everywhere too, Peter. You ain't alone there, pal.

Makes sense Peter would still be using the "Iron Spider" suit.

Heh heh, that was funny.

...is it a good idea for a superhero to announce they're going on vacation? Supervillains would find that information very useful...

Yeah, that's going to bite Petey in the butt.

Welcome to Venice, Pete!

Heh heh, nutshot.

Petey's in love.

And THAT is why you do NOT send Nick Fury to voicemail. He WILL hunt you down, and you WILL talk to him. It's why his relatives hate him.

God, that Mysterio suit looks cool.

You know, I saw everyone on Twitter go bananas Mysterio's claim he's a hero from another universe. It made me rise an eyebrow. Mysterio's whole thing is manipulation and illusion-casting. Yes, Doctor Strange did establish that other universes exist, but that doesn't mean that Mysterio is telling the truth.

I'm guessing the Elemental monsters are special effects tricks. Remember, Mysterio's whole thing is manipulation.

Yeah, I think that water monster is going to be the MCU's Hydro-Man.

Ooh, monster Molten Man!

I like Spidey's stealth suit.

Yeah, you got dusted in space too, Pete. Remember? In Infinity War?

Mysterio has his fishbowl! MYSTERIO HAS HIS FISHBOWL, AND IT'S GLORIOUS!

Heh heh, MJ figured it out early in the comics, too.

Yeah, they're setting up Quentin Beck to be the new mentor to Peter.

Aww, he has Stark's sunglasses.

Oh yeah, Happy is not getting the deposit back on that jet.

I'm excited! I really am! I loved Homecoming, so you bet I would be hyped for a sequel. I get the feeling that Peter is going to be set for more heartbreak in the future, in the typical Parker Luck style. I can't wait to see what Mysterio's ultimate plan is, and how Peter will emotionally deal with a certain event in Endgame. And the wait will be short, bring on July!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, spread it around! And if you want to give this blog some additional support, please drop a tip in my Digital Tip Jar! It would be greatly appreciated! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment