Sunday, December 15, 2019

SuperMash Trailer, My Thoughts

Mash-ups can be fun. DJs often combine and mix together songs to create new songs. But what about video games? Imagine it. Imagine playing Mario Bros. with Solid Snake. Imagine using the Vic Viper to play a JRPG. Well, you can do that with the game called SuperMash! Let's take a look at the announcement trailer!


I imagine a game making games would be pretty insane. In fact, wouldn't it be a...gameception?


Honestly, my favorite idea of a game mash-up would be a space-shooter with JRPG elements. Think Gradius or R-Type with the ship getting stronger with every enemy you shoot down, and then you can choose how to upgrade the ship.

Some of these mash-ups look like they're utterly hilarious to play.

I do have a question. Mainly about the graphics. How are they made? Does the game generate them? Does the game have a prebuilt library and it will be periodically updated with more options? Can you create your own graphics? I'd like that option.

Oh, you can play with friends? That's cool. I wonder if this draws from RPG Maker when it comes to the game creation. How deep is this system?!

I hope those Dev Cards can give little bonuses for the games, like maybe increased ammo or longer invincibility. Or maybe extra characters and mechanics. I just hope these cards are worth collecting.

That cat looks like Snorlax's mutant cousin.

"What's in the box, Doe?! What's in the box?!"

Heh heh, Metal Gear homage.

What, they homage The Sims here?!

That shooter makes me think of the old arcade game 1942 for some reason.

Whoa, watch out for those...wind-up...toaster...things.

Turtle monster!

This has potential to e something really cool. I do hope it has a wide variety of assets, so that every game mash-up doesn't look samey. This has a great amount of potential, and I hope this is able to live up to it. Will I get this game? Well, I'll wait and see on this one. It does look like a great amount of fun, though. Hopefully, it will be good.

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, spread it around! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment