Thursday, January 2, 2020

No Time to Die Trailer, My Thoughts

Even the best of globe-trotting secret agents encounter a day when they have to put down the tuxedo, the guns, and the gadgetry. James Bond had encountered such a day, and he decided "Eh, I'm going to retire to Jamaica. Just seems...appropriate." But as the old trope goes, there will be a crisis so big that the retired agent will have to put on the tuxedo, pick up the guns and gadgets, and save the world one more time. James Bond is having one of those moments, too. Let's take a look at the trailer for the upcoming 25th James Bond movie, and Daniel Craig's 5th outing as the legendary MI6 agent: No Time to Die!


He just wanted to buy some milk. He just wanted to go on a nice relaxing drive and buy some freakin' milk.

James Bond seems so tired of this, ha ha!

Her secret was she was the one who keeps eating the last cookie in MI6's cafeteria. Not much of a secret, but there you go.

Kaboom!


"I need your help, man!" Yup, it's the old trope. Retired superagent has to go back to action one more time. I imagine that club is a jazz club or something like that. I can't see Bond hanging around a rave.

Ooh, Lashana Lynch is awesome.

Q's like, "Oh God, this guy's going to get my inventions wrecked again", ha ha!

Ooh, Dr. Madeline Swann from Spectre. This is really cool. I love they're bringing back a character from a previous movie. Even Bond is gobsmacked they're doing it!

Hey, Christoph Waltz is back, too! Awesome!

The spotlight is on you, Mr. Bond! Enjoy it!

Hey, Ana de Armas! I saw her in Knives Out! I imagine she and Daniel Craig must have been surprised to work together again. I hope they get some interplay in this movie, as I enjoyed their team-up in Knives Out.

James has got a point there, man. Look what happened to Jim Jones.

Lots of action stuff, standard for a Bond movie.

Well, I'm pretty excited! I'm a big fan of the James Bond movies, so I'm always excited to see a new one! I can't wait! It's awesome to see some callbacks to previous Craig Bond movies, and considering that this is believed to be Daniel Craig's final turn as James Bond, I get the idea that this is going to be a celebration of his run as Bond, as well as a bit of a passing of the torch. Can't wait for the future of the franchise!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, spread it around! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment