Monday, January 20, 2020

NWA Powerrr Episode 12, My Thoughts

It's that time again! It's time to feel the powerrr! Here's my look at Episode 12! You may want to watch the episode first, as I will be spoiling it here. Enjoy!


Recap time! What a power alliance that had been formed!

Tim Storm is a man with something left to prove! He wants that TV gold!

Dear GAWD, Stu Bennett is so much better to listen to than Jim Cornette. Good riddance to him.

Oh my God, they got a "Momma Storm" t-shirt! I want that shirt!


If I were Tim Storm's mamma, I'd be proud to be on a shirt.

"Look how cool I am, everyone!"
- Nick Aldis, 2019.

Nick Aldis is just mad nobody chants for his mom.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Aron Stevens and the Question Mark have shown to be an amazingly entertaining duo.

I like the little detail of Aron personalizing the belt with the stripe addition. It helps show how big his ego is and how little he respects the belt's legacy...despite the National Championship belt being butt-ugly, in my opinion.

There's only one "Shooter", Bennett. And that's Mr. Shooter McGavin.


Match #1 - Submission Exhibition Match - Aron Stevens vs. Sal Rinauro

We've seen quite a bit of Sal Rinauro over the show. Maybe he'll be given a bigger role as time goes on? Also, I like his tights.

Can't win that way, Aron! You ain't the Karate Kid!

If I were Sal, I'd just start beating the tar out of him.

Sweep the leg! Put him in a bodybag!

Cobra Kai would be proud, Aron.

Sal danced around too much.

Winner: Aron Stevens

And looks like Trevor Murdoch is none too impressed with Aron's ka-ra-TAYYY.

It ain't about belts, Murdoch wants to hand out a beating.

Don't do it, Trevor! Oh, he is.


Match #2 - Aron Stevens vs. Trevor Murdoch

Ouch. I would not want to be on Murdoch's bad side.

Aron really using his head!

Murdoch shows he's got some submissions of his own!

Winner: Trevor Murdoch

Looks like his spot in the TV Title tournament is safe.



Drunk Eli is fun Eli.

Hopefully he's been able to shake the hangover.

He needs a moment.

YEAH!

I think he's still a little lost in the sauce.

Yup, he's still lost in the sauce.

Burn by Cabana there.

Guys, I think he's still a little drunk.

Girl Powerrr, eh? I wonder what's the deal here?

So, Marti felt Allisin Kay was never a real friend to her, huh? I like that we're getting some deeper explanation here. I can imagine Melina was behind this.

Match #3 - Marti Belle vs. Tasha Steelz

The girls trying to wrench each other's arms out of their sockets!

Steelz knocked silly with that knee!

Marti Belle trying to ring Steelz' bells!


Marti's association with Melina really has brought out a mean streak in her.

I think that neckbreaker was a bit mistimed.

Os-Cutter from Steelz!

Winner: Tasha Steelz

What an upset from Tasha! And Melina does not look happy...

Dice vs. Konley next week!

TV Title Tournament match time! Every match has a 6 minute 5 second time limit!

Aldis wanted to have some fun in this tournament, but Tim Storm had to suck all the fun out of it.

"Coward" is an appropriate chant.

"Strictly Business". Sounds like a sequel to Risky Business in which Tom Cruise's character grew up.


Come on, Nicky boy! Get in there! Prove you're no coward!

AW, YOU COWARD!

So, he's sending in Royce Isaacs? The look on his face is HILARIOUS! "Wait, WHAT?!"

Main event time!

Match #4 - NWA TV Tournament Qualifier - Tim Storm vs. Royce Issacs

This'll be short. Get it?

If Tim Storm can't get his hands on Aldis, he'll give Issacs the beating instead!

Issacs is thinking "Is it too late to turn in my two weeks' notice?!"

I like Royce's boots. And of course Thom Latimer would try shenanigans!

BIG BOOT FROM STORM!

I don't think Aldis is too worried that Tim may murder Royce.

Storm showing his ring savvy...

PERFECT STORM!

Winner: Tim Storm

And the show ends with the Rock 'n' Roll Express showing up! I guess we'll have to wait until next week to fin out what they want!

Well, this was another fun episode. I can't wait to see what happens next week!

Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, spread it around! See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment