Sunday, July 19, 2026

Avengers: Doomsday Trailer, My Thoughts

It's finally here! The trailer is finally here! We've seen the four teasers leading up to the upcoming 39th film in the Marvel Cinematic film: Avengers: Doomsday! Over the last few months, we've been given four little tastes: one with Steve Rogers, one with Thor, one with the X-Men, and one with the Fantastic Four and the Wakandans

Let's look at the trailer!

Yeah, the Xavier Institute has definitely seen better days.

Xavier's all like "TURN OFF THOSE LIGHTS! THEY'RE TOO BLOODY BRIGHT! WHERE DID YOU EVEN FIND THOSE?!"

People tend to forget that RDJ is an actor. Man won an Oscar for it, after all. Best Supporting Actor for Oppenheimer, in case you were wondering. Also nominated for the same award for Tropic Thunder and was nominated for Best Actor in Chaplin.

Yeah, if Thor is freaked out...then we should be terrified.

Somebody liked those stairs!

Man, it's cool seeing Cyclops in the proper blue-and-yellow suit.

GAMBIT VS. SHANG-CHI! THAT RULES, MAN!

Hey, Loki call-back! Although I am wondering how this reconciles with how he ended up in the end of that series...

As I said before, it's appropriate the Fantastic Four ended up in Wakanda. After all, it debuted in the Fantastic Four's comic book.

I can imagine Ben wondering if Wakanda has pizza. Mm...pizza...

It's a pleasant surprise to see Rebecca Romijn back as Mystique. 

Charles? Erik? This is why people ship you two!

Thor is going to get wrecked, isn't he? I mean, between this and the second teaser, I wonder if we'll see Thor meet his own end here.

Well, they did say Steve Rogers would return...

All I can say about this trailer is that I am extremely hyped! I am so looking forward to this movie! I am especially excited to see Shang-Chi and Gambit duking it out, the FF and the Wakandans interacting (I bet Namor's going to try and flirt with Sue), and Yelena vs. Mystique. I think this film is going to be freakin' epic! Thanks for reading this blog entry! If you liked it, show it off! Take care of yourselves and each other! If you like what I write and want to give this blog some additional support, please make a donation to my Ko-fi! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment