Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Avengers: Infinity War Super Bowl Teaser, My Thoughts

Han Solo's...solo film adventure is not the only film that got itself a little teaser spot during the Super Bowl. The Marvel Cinematic Universe's upcoming nineteenth film, Avengers: Infinity War, got a small teaser as well. Let's take a look at it!


Ten years ago, I would have laughed at someone who told me that we'd see Iron Man, Spider-Man, and Dr. Strange standing together in a live-action movie. I see it, and it still amazes me.

Wanda fiddling about with the gem in Vision's head. I don't think you should be doing that, Wanda. Just ask Star-Lord. One of those gems nearly killed him. And speaking of Star-Lord, oh hai, Guardians!

Thor and Rocket. I can imagine the fun those two would have interacting under better circumstances. And Loki, please try to stay out of trouble this time...

Peter, stop messing around with the giant portal thing. Aunt May will kill you.

I like Cap's new shield. Kind of reminds me of the shield Cap used in the Nick Spencer run. I wonder if it can split in two like that one could.

There's going to be a bunch of big ol' fights in this movie and I am SO HERE for them.

Thanos looks awesome. That is all.

Well, this was a neat spot. I am so excited for this movie, and I cannot wait for it to come out! Also getting ready for Black Panther to hit my local theater...

No comments:

Post a Comment