Sunday, February 18, 2018

Skyscraper Trailer, My Thoughts

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a machine. Seriously, the man is some kind of machine. Not only does he have a film based on the classic arcade game Rampage on the way, and now this movie. Let's look at the trailer for Skyscraper!


The trailer begins with the Rock getting ready for something. We next see him with what looks like a bunch of Army guys.

Wait, his character is FBI? Since when do FBI guys dress like they were in the freakin' Army?

His character is an amputee. I'm guessing the Army guys bit was flashing back to how he lost his leg. And hey, Neve Campbell! Nice to see her in things again.

Yeah, that's totally not a supervillain lair.

I get the feeling this film was originally intended to be a remake of Die Hard. This makes me think of Die Hard, only I'm betting the bad guys may be actual terrorists this time.

MIGHTY LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAP.

Well, this seems...interesting, despite the Die Hard vibes. I think it might be one of those films that will be good if you're just looking to enjoy something silly fun for a couple of hours. And that's not necessarily a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment