Friday, February 23, 2018

Bayonetta 1 & 2 Switch Overview Trailer, My Thoughts

Bayonetta. A highly-acclaimed pair of action hack-and-slash games, focused on a titular character, an Umbra Witch named Bayonetta who wields a set of four guns and magic to fight angels and monsters. A third game has been announced for the Nintendo Switch. But that's not all. Both the first two games are coming to the Switch, and here's the overview trailer for it.


The trailer basically is what it says it is. It gives an overview of the first two games in the series. I think this is a good idea. It's a great way to play catch-up for fans of the series in preparation for Bayonetta 3. Also, new fans can get a taste of what these games are about.

BIG EPIC CHORAL MUSIC.

Heh heh, climax.

The first game borrowed from Dante's Divine Comedy. The angels and the demons in this game look...frickin' weird.

We all have our talents. Bayonetta's is inflicting pain.

So, the Switch port will employ touch controls, huh? I wonder how those will be deployed.

If you like Amiibos, this game has got bonuses for you. I only have one: An 8-bit-style Mario I got with my Wii U. It came with Super Mario Maker built right in. I love that game.

I think those costumes for Bayo were DLC in the Wii U version.

Hey, you can kill monsters with a friend! That's nice.

Well, this is pretty neat. I've never played any of the games (my only experience with Bayo was playing as her in the last Smash Bros. game), but it is a good way to catch up if you are curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment