Friday, April 3, 2020

6th Anniversary!

It's a time for celebration here on the blog, and it is my blog's sixth anniversary!


Yes, six years ago, on this day (My 30th birthday then), I started writing on this blog simply because...well, I was bored and I just wanted to start a blog. That was literally the reason. I was bored, and I felt like starting a blog. I never imagined I would still be writing this blog for so long. Six years, and nearly 870 entries. I do enjoy doing it, so no complaints here.

I do want to apologize for not posting a lot on this blog lately. It's been really crazy for me the last few weeks, what with what's been going on lately. I have still been working on comic reviews, though. I got one for the Justice League in the works, and I'm also working on a review of the debut comic of an 80s comics standby. I'm also still continuing my monthly look at the Twelve Labors of Wonder Woman. Also, I have been continuing my Text Play of Pokémon Zeta. I've honestly had more fun playing that game than I did Mega Adventure.

I want to thank everyone that has been enjoying my blog so far, and I hope you continue to do so in the future. Thanks for reading, everyone! See you next time, take care of yourselves and each other, wash your hands often, and only go out if you have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment