Thursday, May 10, 2018

Hotel Artemis trailer, My Thoughts

The year is 2028. The city of Los Angeles has fallen into madness. Riots are everywhere, and criminals reign. But they're still human, and humans can get...hurt. But they can't go to regular hospitals, because they'll call the cops. So, where can they go if they need a little patching up after a caper? Well, there's always a room...at the Hotel Artemis. Directed and written by Drew Pearce, Hotel Artemis is a sci-fi action film, due out in June. So, let's look at the trailer!


Got a heck of a cast here.

I don't really need to see why this needs to be set in the near-future. Maybe it's just me.

And the story starts with a bank robbery going wrong. What's with the Sterling K. Brown's skeleton mask? It's kind of funny. It'd be cooler if he wore a blue hoodie with it. Yes, I made a Skeletor reference.

Hey, Jodie Foster!

Rules are going to get broken in this hospital, aren't they?

Dave Bautista is going to be one of the best things in this movie. He's hilarious.

If Sofia Boutella came up to me and told me she wanted to murder me...I honestly would just let her.

If you ask me, I think that criminal who had that pen deserved to lose it. What would make someone keep a fortune in diamonds in a pen? You know how easy pens are to lose?

You know, Jeff Goldblum may have a point there.

Awww, Sterling K. Brown's character loves his brother. Almost makes you forget they robbed a bank and probably killed a bunch of people.

Man, this is an awesome cast!

Well, this movie sounds like it will be a ton of fun! I can't wait to watch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment