Friday, May 11, 2018

Hyper Sentinel Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

Another fun-looking indie game is coming to the Switch! This one is called Hyper Sentinel, a retro-style shooter game from Huey Games, and here's the launch trailer for it!



Heh, that first bit of footage makes me think of The Last Starfighter NES game. According to Huey Games, they were inspired by Defender. It feels more like Last Starfighter than Defender. Where's the rescuing people?

Well, the plot looks like one of your standard space shooter plots: Aliens invade Earth, and only you in your spaceship can stop them. I'm guessing the Ko-Dan Armada wants some revenge. Someone get Alex Rogan!

Wow, the graphics look really cool. Goes with the dubstep music very well. Disco shooter!

This game looks so cool! I love Galaga, so I'll give this a try. Not much else to say, really. This seems really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment