Sunday, September 9, 2018

Mega Man 11 Demo Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

Over the past 30 years, Mega Man has saved the world about ten times, trashing ten sets of Robot Masters. But Doctor Wily still is kicking, so he's going to keep on trying until he conquers the world. He's got a set of brand new Robot Masters to rule the world with, so Mega Man must strap back on his helmet and Mega Buster, and smash those ones up with their own weapons again. This is Mega Man 11, the latest game in the classic Mega Man series. Capcom has released a demo for the game, and here's the launch trailer for it!


I have downloaded and played the demo, and I found it really fun. I like that this game has an actual difficulty setting.

Like that remix.

It is kind of funny hearing Robot Master intros with fully voiced taunts, but I kind of like it. We got the tech to do it now, so let's use it. Also, it allows the Robot Masters to have some personality.

I'm assuming Bounce Man's level is circus-themed.

Giant Metal Frog. I'd rather deal with that thing than the Yellow Devil.

Bounce Man is going to be a real pain, isn't he?

I like Impact Man. Reminds me of Spark Man from Mega Man 3. And his construction site-themed level looks cool. I wonder what's being built?  I love that he's a transformer, too. Shame that he doesn't turn into a construction vehicle or something. I mean, Turbo Man became a car.

I wonder if Torch Man is an upgraded Fire Man? And he shooting flaming fists. Awesome.

Quite a few of these Robot Masters remind me of past ones. I wonder if that's because there's been so many of them? You know, that would be neat to see some classic Robot Masters come back in this style. Maybe as DLC?

I like the idea of the Double Gear System. I did find it a bit unwieldy to use in the demo. Maybe I just have to get used to it.

I also do like the new modes. I may not use them much myself, but I'm sure speedrunners and high score fans would love them.

As I said earlier, I have played the demo, and I love it. I love the look, the music, the gameplay. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment