Thursday, November 1, 2018

1st of November!

Hey there, readers!

Man, the first of November. It's November already. Time can really fly when one is having fun, huh? Well, I just want to say that it's been great having you all reading and enjoying this blog. I'm collecting my thoughts on the latest Smash Direct, so I will be writing about that pretty soon. Also, I am working on a review of a Captain America comic, so expect that next week. I have also been working on my next Text Play entry for Pokémon Mega Adventure. I think once that one is done, I'll tackle Pokémon Zeta next.

I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween, and the same to this upcoming Thanksgiving. Also, I hope you all enjoyed my review of Spectacular Spider-Man #147! Keep on rockin', everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment