Friday, November 9, 2018

Crashlands Launch Trailer, My Thoughts

In 2016, Butterscotch Shenanigans developed and published a game called Crashlands. Originally released for mobile devices and PC, it was an RPG that told the tale of a being that crashed on an alien world and had to craft things to survive. The game would get critical acclaim, and now, it's coming to the Nintendo Switch. Let's take a look at the launch trailer!



Wow. That's a lot of awards.

Basically, this world is like the world in Minecraft, but it is alien, and has hints of a civilization. Sounds appealing.

This voiceover is funny.

This also reminds me a bit of Stardew Valley. I have that game. It's fun, but it can be a bit overwhelming.

REAL MEN FISH. LIKE MEN.

I like the idea of hatching and raising beasts. I hope there's a wide variety of beasts to raise, and they each have a different benefit.

...I don't wanna kill my monster. We're friends, dagnabit! YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES HE PULLED MY FAT OUT OF THE FRYER, CRAZY VOICE?! DO YOU?!

Yay, playing with a friend. And the friend is a droid that shoots lasers. That'll be very handy against bosses.

Well, this game sounds right up my alley. Making stuff, fighting monsters, raising your own monsters. This sounds fun! I can't wait to try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment